tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Oct 13 16:12:34 1995

Re: Looking for warriors

>   Is there anyone who reads the list in the Phoenix, AZ area? I am SICK of
> being the only person I know who is into Klingons/learning tlhIngan Hol,  as
> much as myself.

Post the same message on alt.startrek.klingon.

If you still get no responce I would go to the language dept. of the
local univercity and post a few note on wanting to study
the Klingon Language. Mention that there is a potential of a
good research paper in it for any student/grad student who take part.

> I'm begining to think I'm a lone warrior stuck in the middle of the f**king
> desert! }};-)

Good Luck

> Jim
> [email protected]

david
--
 David Barron                    ||           lup Hoch yIyInqu'
 Klingon Language Postal Course  ||           qaStaHvIS wa' lup

Back to archive top level