tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Sep 04 20:52:28 1995

Re: IRCs and batlh'etlhmey

At 04:42 PM 6/28/95 -0400, Gadberry, David wrote:

>          Could you please give me descriptions and prices for the
>          Klingon T-shirts you have available.

    About the other materials I have availabel to sell:
Klingon banners
		3ft x 5ft,  black  background with yellow, red,blue and green Klingon
Empiral        tri-stella.   $45.0 plus $ 4.00 shipping. This banner has
only one side so if you want a flag (with TWO sides) please specify and ad
$35.00 to cost. Flags are suitable for running up any recently conquered
flag pole.
T-shirts
	*Black t-shirt with the four color Klingon emblem on the front. On the back
written in Klingon pIqaD "Surrender or Die"  Cost $15.00 plus $2.00
shipping. available in Large and XL
	*Black T-shirt with a Klingon swinging a sword on the front and the words
by him in Klingon pIqaD "If a show of teeth is not enough then bite but bite
deep." with translation in subtitles.
Cost $9.00 plus $2.00 shipping .   Large and XL.
	*Black T-shirt with a Klingon on the front pointing a phaser at you. Over
him reads "The Empire Wants You!"   Cost $9.00 plus $2.00 shipping. Large
and XL.

Jewelry
      	Ring in sterling silver with the Klingon tri-stella emblem engraved
in black.
Cost $45.00 plus $2.00 shipping. Allow four to six weeks for delivery of the
rings.  You must specify your ring size (sorry I can't help you there).
Computer Programs
	tlhIngan Hol pojwI'/Klingon Language translation tool. Designed by D'Armond
Speers. Functions as a supliment for (NOT a substitute to) the Klingon
Dictionary.  Freeware, $1.50 plus $.50 shipping.
      Back Issues of HolQeD, available for $4.00  per issues plus $.50 shipping.
      The Klingon Dictionary $10.00 / copy plus $1.50 shipping.
      Conversational Klingon audio cassette $11.00 plus $1.50 shipping.
     Power Klingon audio cassette $11.00 plus $1.50 shipping.
	Make all checks payable in US funds to DAVID BARRON (Idaho residence add 5%
for sales tax).  Visa and Mastercard are accepted.

	If you want more information you can contact me:
		David Barron
		P.O. Box 37
                    Eagle,  ID 83616
                (208)939-4287 tue - fri 9am - 5pm mst
			   sat   10am - 2pm  MST

Quantity|        Item            |    cost &  |   Total
________|________________________|___shipping_|___________
________|________________________|____________|____________
________|________________________|____________|____________
________|________________________|____________|____________
________|________________________|____________|_________ _
________|________________________|____________|___________

 Total enclosed____

Here ya go!
THanks for the interest!

david

   David Barron  [email protected]  OR   [email protected]
        Klingon Language Postal Course,   PO Box 37, Eagle ID 83616
              It's FREE! Send Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope.
                        Not available by E-mail, so dont ask.

Back to archive top level