tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Nov 30 09:48:09 1995

Revised Klingon Questionnaire

I am sorry about the mistake that I made when I mailed the Questionnaire yesterday. It's now
available on-line. Go to "http://www.tur.mh.se/~stefan/" Thank you for helping me with my essay.

Below follows the plain text version of my questionnaire if you like to you could fill that out
and send it to me.

Questionnaire regarding Klingon Speakers

The intention and purpose with this questionnaire is to try to establish what
the differences and the similarities are between different Klingon speakers
around the world. I am studying English in Sweden and for my Bachelors Degree
I am required to hand in an essay. I have chosen to write my essay about
the Klingon language and its speakers. This is my way of gaining information
about you, the Klingon speaker, where ever you are.
Since I am not a Klingon speaker myself yet I would appreciate
all answers in English. The survey is divided into two parts.
The first section is general information about you, gender, age, education
and employment. The second section concentrates on your Klingon speaking knowledge.

Thank you in advance Stefan Annernas, Sweden

Top of Form

· Gender? (     ) Male or Female
· What ethnic group do you belong to? (    )  (African-American, , Caucasian, Etc.)
· Age?(    )
· Where do you live? (          )    Country and State when applicable
· Educational Background? (Please "X" what is appropriate to your situation)
1.1 	Junior High school  (   )
1.2 	Senior High school  (   )
1.3 	College (   )   Please specify how long you attended College. (    )
1.4 	University  (   ) Please specify how long you attended University. (   )
1.5 	Bachelor Degree  (   )   What course did you attend.  (   )
1.6 	Master Degree (   ) What course did you attend.  (   )
1.7 	Ph. D.  (   )
1.8 	Post Doctoral Study and Research   (   )
1.9 	Other   (   )  Please state what other kind of education you have.  (   )
· What is your mother tongue? (   )
· Do you know any other languages? (   )    (Japanese, Chinese, German, Etc.)
· Are you presently employed?  (   ) yes or no
· What is you current employment?  (   )
· Have you had any previous employment? (   ) yes or no
· What is your current income? (   )    Optional
· What type of accommodation do you live in? (   )    (example. Flat, House, Loft, Etc.)
· Where did you first hear about the Klingon Language? (Please "X" what is appropriate)
1.1  	Television or Movie (   )
1.2  	Friends (    )
1.3  	Literature  (   )
· Where and how did you learn the Klingon Language?(Please "X" what is appropriate)
1.1 	The Klingon Dictionary(   )
1.2 	Movies or Television(   )
1.3 	Klingon Language Cassettes(   )
1.4 	Klingon Language Postal Course(   )
1.5 	Interstellar Language School(   )
1.6 	Other (   ) please specify
· How long have you been studying Klingon? (   )
· How do you rate yourself in Klingon?(Please "X" what is appropriate)
1.1	Beginner  (    )
1.2	Post beginner/need a lot of help  (    )
1.3	Intermediate/need some help  (    )
1.4	Upper Intermediate/need little help  (    )
1.5	Advanced/Fluent  (    )
· On what occasions do you use Klingon?(   )
· How often do you use Klingon?  (Please "X" what is appropriate)
1.1	Every Day
1.2	2-3 times a week
1.3	Once a Week
1.4	Once a Month
· With whom do speak Klingon?Please "X" the appropriate
1 Family(   )
2 Friends(   )
3 People on the Internet(   ) If on the Internet specify (   )  (Mailing list, IRC)
· Do you read or/and write Klingon? (   ) Yes or no
	If yes specify  (   )    (articles, newsgroups, Etc)
· Are you involved in any of the KLI Sponsored Projects? (   ) Yes or no
	If yes specify   (   )
· Are you a member of any Klingon organization? (   ) Yes or no
	If yes specify   (   )
· Do you attend any of the Klingon meetings that are held?  (   ) Yes or no
	If yes specify   (   )
· Are you currently studying any other TV- based languages? (   ) Yes or no
	If yes specify   (   )

Bottom of Form
Thank very much for taking the time for filling out this survey.
If you have any questions and/or comments, please feel free to
contact me Stefan Annernas E-Mail: [email protected]

Back to archive top level