tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Nov 27 12:30:16 1995

Re: qeylIS betleH and stuff

On 27 Nov 95 at 11:52, Matt Gomes wrote:

> Date:          Mon, 27 Nov 1995 11:52:49 -0800
> From:          [email protected] (Matt Gomes)
> To:            Multiple recipients of list <[email protected]>
> Subject:       Re: qeylIS betleH and stuff

> qaghItlhneS:
>
> : I guess I can give Paramount at least one-half a credit for putting
> : one-half of their brain (tho that may be all they have) to the task of
> : putting tlhIngan Hol in "Sword of Kahless".
>
> Yeah... the bad half went over to the good half and beat the crud out
> of it...
>
> Can we give Paramount an "800" number they could call for translations?
>
> -majIq

Perhaps we could find out the ST offices e-mail address and add it to
the tlhIngan-Hol subscription list.  Maybe *that* would give them
some ideas.

Or, if we could just get them to include the KLI Web Page URL in the
writer's info they give out....

'etlhqengwI'

Garrett Michael Hayes
Client/Server Labs
8601 Dunwoody Place, Suite 332,  Atlanta, GA 30350
[email protected],  http://www.cslinc.com
770-552-3645 voice, 770-993-4667 fax

Back to archive top level