tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Nov 27 09:00:36 1995

Re: KLI on the Electronic Telegraph again.

On 27 Nov 95 at 7:05, Elizabeth C. Hoyt wrote:

> > Yep... when I was being interviewed for the local ABC affiliate last year,
> > one of the questions was "Is it, as Dr. Spock would say, "logical"?"  We
> > were doing a few takes, and I told the interviewer that he'd do best to
> > avoid lots of annoyed fans calling in and make it Mr. Spock.  He did.
> > Whew.  Dr. Spock is the child psychologist.
>
> I've seen that mistake so many times that I just start giggling & can't
> stop. Just picture *Dr* Spock on the bridge of the Enterprise, talking to
> the latest bad guys like they're disobedient children.

I'm not sure that Benjamin Spock believed in the existence of
disobedient children.

'etlhqengwI'

Garrett Michael Hayes
Client/Server Labs
8601 Dunwoody Place, Suite 332,  Atlanta, GA 30350
[email protected],  http://www.cslinc.com
770-552-3645 voice, 770-993-4667 fax

Back to archive top level