tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Nov 25 14:20:03 1995

Re: Klingon word processor? (Font and such)

On Sat, 25 Nov 1995, Jarno Peschier wrote:

> At 12:14 23-11-95 -0800, you wrote:
>
> >D'Armand Speers has already made just such a word processor.  It is on the
> >WWW. I have downloaded it.
>
> I thought he just wrote pojwI'. Did he also write such a word processor?
> D'Armand, can you enlighten us...?

Sure.  Let me start with my name.  It's d'Armond.  :)

I wrote a simple text editor for Windows.  All the menus, dialog boxes,
help messages, and any other random text internal to the program, is in
tlhIngan Hol.  It's very similar to Notepad, but it supports multiple
documents.

It's called KView, and it's on the KLI's ftp site.

> peSHIr

--Holtej

Back to archive top level