tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Nov 25 11:14:53 1995

Re: Hi, help me or something please

At 03:48 23-11-95 -0800, you wrote:
>Urf Lord Fido wants to learn this nice language! But I know NOTHING about
>it and that's quite big problem... I tryied to surf little bit and all I
>found was "buy blablabla" and they were mainly dictionarys/cassettes/etc
>which doesn't help me, what's the use of buying dictionary when you don't
>know how to use the words, eh?

Because more than half of the "dictionary" is actually a primer on the grammar!
Everyone starts by buying TKD. So, I suggest you do so too.

>At least I have those alphabetics-audios,
>but that's all I have so help me. And if here's some1 from FINLAND,
>please throw me with a message... (Dont want to BUY anything when dont
>know what I'm buying, u know?)

Yes, but I'm telling you (and I guess I'm not the first, nor the last ;-)):
buy TKD *now*, read it, and then start to ask questions... ;-)

It's worth it (it's even a must) if you really want to learn tlhIngan Hol...

peSHIr

          Jarno Peschier, [email protected], 2:2802/245.1@Fido
      162:100/100.1@Agora, 74:3108/102.1@QuaZie, 27:2331/214.1@SigNet
     What was was, before was was was? Before was was was, was was is.

Back to archive top level