tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Nov 23 05:10:53 1995

re: Hi, help me or something please

I'll be quick with this, because more is coming your way:
BUT The Klingon Dictionary.

Hey, how original. The fact is, that TKD doesn't only contain words, but the
very core of the Klingon grammar. Buy the book, learn the language. If you like
the book, than you can order the cassettes (I'll have to do it myself too).
Menawhile you can listen to discussions here and sometimes participate.
If you have the book, then you can understand more of what is said here.

I'll emphasize it once more: THE BOOK CONTAINS THE GRAMMAR. BUY THE BOOK, LEARN
THE LANGUAGE!!!

For now I'll sign off with a Klingon smilie {{:)

jejQIb
Master of Arms of the USS Matrix NCC-2296 ([email protected])
XO of the Runabout De Ruyter NCC-2296/06 ([email protected])

Back to archive top level