tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Nov 19 05:27:23 1995

Re: tlhIngan pongmey

At 15:12 17-11-95 -0800, you wrote:
>Jarno wrote:
>
>>r'Hul,[yet unknown real name]
>
>Oooh.  Does that make me a mystery woman?  I kinda like that..  But that
>means I gotta go get me a big black hat with a veil.  Nawww. Ain't worth it.
> I gave my real name back a bunch of months ago.  But apparently you missed
>it.  So,

I'm not around that long!

>Drum roll please.....
>The full name behind the Kleavage is,
>Rachel Mara Wyman

I just saw your message about the explaination of your {tlhIngan pong}. From
that message I knew your first name had to be Rachel and then it wasn't that
strange to suspect (from your RWyman email address) that your name would be
Rachel Wyman. That was in the list just before I read this message. Now I'll
add the Mara too. ;-)

>That's right, even my parents knew I'd grow up to be a Klingon.

mara nIpongpu'mo' 'oH DaHech'a'?

          Jarno Peschier, [email protected], 2:2802/245.1@Fido
      162:100/100.1@Agora, 74:3108/102.1@QuaZie, 27:2331/214.1@SigNet
     What was was, before was was was? Before was was was, was was is.

Back to archive top level