tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Nov 17 10:55:37 1995

Re: FTP Site

> To whomever is in charge of the KLI FTP site:
>
> PLEASE UPDATE IT!
>
> There are many files in the INCOMING directory that I would like to get
> my hands on.

And I quote, directly from the FTP site:

----- CUT HERE

If you have problems or questions, email [email protected].

----- CUT HERE

.. And at last check, [email protected] does not equal [email protected], nor
can any of the hundreds of readers of tlhIngan-Hol do a thing about the FTP
site.

Just a reminder for everyone: The tlhIngan-Hol mailing list is a list for
discussing the Klingon language -- It is NOT a clearing house for all KLI
related email and complaints. If you need to get in touch with the KLI.ORG
folks for any reason, you can send email to [email protected].

Thanks.

									-WW

Back to archive top level