tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Nov 17 06:29:57 1995

Evolution?

At 08:29 16-11-95 -0800, you wrote:

>I really did think about how to make the word "evolution" but I got
>horribly tangled and ensnared in "-ghach" and the fact that TKD only has
>a verb for "developed, be developed" and not "to develop". Has this word
>arisen before and does anyone have any suggestions?

QaQchoHtaHghach? (change to something good, or something)

Just a stupid shot into the blue...
(Based on evolution = survival of the fittest in order to let the entire
species get better.)

There is probably a much better alternative, but at least I tried.

De'wI'tej (for now)

          Jarno Peschier, [email protected], 2:2802/245.1@Fido
      162:100/100.1@Agora, 74:3108/102.1@QuaZie, 27:2331/214.1@SigNet
     What was was, before was was was? Before was was was, was was is.

Back to archive top level