tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Nov 16 08:25:20 1995

Re: jIlIH(')egh, etc.

> Wed, 15 Nov 1995, ghItlh vanya:
>
> > rIQpu'be' bangwI'pu' 'e' vImaS vaj vIngaghvIS bangwI'pu' vIHoHbe' >;)

> <-vIS> Dalo'DI' reH <-taH> DachelnIS 'e' yIqaw.  vaj <vIngaghtaHvIS>
> DajatlhnIS.

bIlugh. (but boy, am I glad you put those <brackets> in there, or we
could have started a whole new thread about Klingon dexterity.. ;)

> muHoH 'e' nIDbe'bogh bangpu''e' vImaSbej.  {{;-)
>
> yoDtargh

toH! chaq mutlI' QaHqang *evolution* ;)

I really did think about how to make the word "evolution" but I got
horribly tangled and ensnared in "-ghach" and the fact that TKD only has
a verb for "developed, be developed" and not "to develop". Has this word
arisen before and does anyone have any suggestions?

vanya

Chris Atherton
[email protected]

"OOoooooeeeeeEEEE eeeeoo? Ooo oooee EE