tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Nov 15 14:09:59 1995

Re: Calendar Ideas

At 01:58 PM 11/15/95 -0800, you wrote:
>All:
>     We have words for second, minute, hour, day, week, month and year
>[lup, tup, rep, jaj, Hogh, jar, DIS] with the added information that [Hogh,
>jar, DIS] refer to the Klingon week, month and year.  There are no words
>for the seasons.  We also have a word for "period of time" [poH].
>     Does anyone have a reference anywhere that gives the values of these
>time periods in Klingon terms?  Has anyone seen a source for names of seasons?
>

>    Paul

Also what about the names of the Months in Klingon?

I figure that years are probably done with year 1, being the year that
either Kalesh was born or the year he became the Emperor of the Klingon Empire.

If we could gather enough info on the Klingon Calendar maybe we could make one.

  0000   [                           |                                 ]
 0    0  [ Joel "ZER0" Nagy          | LCCC WebMaster                  ]
0   0  0 [ [email protected]              | [email protected]                ]
0  0   0 [ Klingon Home World Page   | Lehigh Carbon Community College ]
0 0    0 [ http://www.itw.com/~zer0  | http://lib3.lccc.edu            ]
  0000   [0-0-[it's the # '0' not the capital 'o' in the name zer0]-0-0]

Back to archive top level