tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Nov 13 05:36:35 1995

Re: Responses to Vocabluary

nughItlhta' Adam Walker:

<...vIteqlu'pu'...>

>I wasn't commenting on the ability of computers to translate, but
>rather on the "ease" of translating.  It is a very complex task to
>accomplish well.  I know.  I'm an interprter for American Sign
>Language.  (BTW does anyone out there have access to bilingual
>dictionaries of other signed languages.  Its another language topic
>that I'm very interested in!)

*DEAF-L*Daq DanID:

[email protected] [subscribe/unsubscribe deaf-l FirstName LastName]

[email protected] [email]

pa' qaleghchuq'a'

      vay' yIHub Hoch 'ej Hoch tIHub vay' - DumaS
vIta'pu'be' !!!   tlhIngan ghaH *Bart Simpson*'e'
Soqra'tIS           [email protected]

Back to archive top level