tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Nov 12 06:57:46 1995

Re: Klingon name (was Klingon Speaker)

At 10:38 10-11-95 -0800, you wrote:
>While on the subject of Klingon names, I propose that we create a
>directory/list of our names, meanings/devivation, and real names (possible
>E-mail addresses also).  I think it would be interesting to see a
>compilation of all the klingon names people use. (also it would be nice to
>the electronic dictionaries/translators out there).

Great idea! I already had the idea to extend my own tlhIngan.exe analyser
program with a NAMES.LST and fill that not only with the list of names in
TKD  (mara, matlh, ..., torgh, valQIS), but names used here as well.

>If you all would like to send me your name (both in English nad tlhIngan
>Hol) and a short description of the origin/meaning, I'll compile them and
>post the results to the list later.

I'll send you this info as soon as I've chosen a tlhIngan pong for myself...

          Jarno Peschier, [email protected], 2:2802/245.1@Fido
      162:100/100.1@Agora, 74:3108/102.1@QuaZie, 27:2331/214.1@SigNet
     What was was, before was was was? Before was was was, was was is.

Back to archive top level