tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Nov 07 15:21:10 1995

Re: Languages

At 3:06 PM 11/7/95, Adam Walker wrote:
>I am also VERY interested in languages.  Which "obscure" languages
>have you at least dabbled in?  Which constructed ones?  I wonder,
>does anyone know anything about Klingon Sign Language?

I don't think there is a Klingon Sign Language.

In one TNG show Data was learning some sign languages and Warf commented
that such language
would be good for covert communications.  The way he said it seemed to
imply that he was not
familiar with the concept of sign language.

Then again,since he was raised by humans he may have missed this feature of
Klingon culture.

Qeygh

Back to archive top level