tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Nov 06 14:12:09 1995

Re[2]: New TKD edition? YES! (was: Okrand Update)

On Mon, 6 Nov 1995 chuQun wrote:

>As for binding, the moment my TKD fell apart, I laminated all the pages,
>then put them in a small two-ring binder.  However, I've lost that, and
>will probably have to buy a new dictionary.  Do'Ha'.

When I bought a copy of TKD for use at home I did something similar.  I got two
binders and page protectors for 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 sheets.  I carefully took all the
pages out of the book.  I put the dictionary sections in one book and the
grammar in the other.  I also put tabs in.  I love it.  I don't have to worry
about spilling stuff on it.  And since they're only in protectors, I can take a
page out to put notes on it.  Unfortunately the sheets aren't cheap.  It takes
100 to do the book, about $30+.

Just a suggestion.

r'Hul

Back to archive top level