tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Nov 03 07:08:18 1995

Wishing for a new TKD

> > I don't really care that much about a book of proverbs, even though it would
> > be nice. I'd rather buy a completely updated Dictionary (not just another
> > "stupid addendum", but a real updated edition, up until now, both grammar
> > and vocabulary). If Paramount/Pocket Books would work on that, I can
> > guarantee at least one sale of it here in Holland! <grin>
>
> As long as we're wishing, I want that updated edition to be bound so it
> will lay flat & not lose pages, printed on acid-free paper, and use a
> serif font throughout (I hate the way the I's and l's look the same in
> the appendix).

I mention this in the cover letter of the 1st lesson of the postal course
If you want more tlhIngan Hol you have to let Simon&Schuster and Paramount
know. ~
Contact Pocket Books
        c/o Simon&Schuster
        1230 Avenue of the Americas
        New York, NY 10020

david
--
 David Barron                    ||           lup Hoch yIyInqu'
 Klingon Language Postal Course  ||           qaStaHvIS wa' lup

Back to archive top level