tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Nov 03 06:51:30 1995

Re: Okrand Update

On Fri, 3 Nov 1995, Jarno Peschier wrote:

> At 18:11 31-10-95 -0800, you wrote:
>
> >2) Marc is hard at work on a new project for Pocket Books: a work of Klingon
> >proverbs!  No target date for publication that he's aware of, but I take
[Snip]

> I don't really care that much about a book of proverbs, even though it would
> be nice. I'd rather buy a completely updated Dictionary (not just another
> "stupid addendum", but a real updated edition, up until now, both grammar
> and vocabulary). If Paramount/Pocket Books would work on that, I can
> guarantee at least one sale of it here in Holland! <grin>

As long as we're wishing, I want that updated edition to be bound so it
will lay flat & not lose pages, printed on acid-free paper, and use a
serif font throughout (I hate the way the I's and l's look the same in
the appendix).

tlheghmeQ

Back to archive top level