tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Nov 03 05:30:02 1995

DujHomwIj

I guess this got lost in the recent shuffle. I had hoped that the lack of
response meant that, although no one cared about my car troubles [sniff]
;), at least I'd gotten the tlhIngan Hol right.

Here goes:

veQDuj 'oH DujHomwIj'e'. chenHa'taH Doch. :[ Hoghvam; *tire*mey, gogh, Dub
SaywI' jonta'Hom je, lutI'nIS tI'wI'pu'. muberghqa'moH wanI'meyvam.

And in English:

My car is a garbage scow. The thing is continuously falling apart. This
week the mechanics had to fix two tires, a belt, and the rear wiper
motor. These events caused me to be *so* irritable!

tlheghmeQ

PS. It's a good thing I had to re-type this, cuz I found some mistakes :)

Back to archive top level