tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Nov 02 07:28:58 1995

Quotable quote

To: [email protected]

"Only man has dignity; only man, therefore, can be funny." --Mark Twain

nur ghaj Human neH; vaj, tlhaQ Human neH.

(I used Human instead of {loD} because "man" obviously means "mankind"
not "males" in this case.)

| Lieutenant Commander Qob vestai-qutvaj                     |          |
| Quadrant Adjutant, Northern Quadrant, Dark Moon Fleet, KAG |  NOR!    |
| Second and Communications Officer, I.K.V. Crystal Dagger   |  QUAD!   |
|                                                            |  ROCKS!  |
| Fidonet:  Bill Willmerdinger @ 1:2613/477.1701             |          |
| Internet: [email protected]              |          |