tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Nov 02 05:19:48 1995

ouch!

This is harder than it looks, you even have to dicern which part of the
dictionary to look.  I almost forgot to check the noun suffixes, and I almost
translated {DujHomwIj'e'} as {Minor ship farm}, because {wIj} is a suffix for
{my}, is also a noun {farm} so it's {My minor ship}

What thought does the empathic verb suffix {qu'} convey?  I've seen it often.

does anyone have any suggestions on translating?  I fell I'm going to need
all the help I can get!

--jStIn--

Back to archive top level