tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri May 26 14:58:50 1995

KLBC: Is the scrabble game dead?

I started to post this only to the people playing scrabble, but I would like
some feedback on my meager tlhIngan Hol abilities, I decided to sent a copy
to the entire list under the KLBC heading.

paSqu' mu'Quj Qav 'e' vISov
yoq law'vaD Dajbe'choHlaw' mu'Quj
'ach qar'a' wIQujqa'
*Tuesday* mu'Quj vIja'
wej De'wI'wIj lulI' vay'
Heghchugh Quj HIja'
Heghbe'chugh Quj HIQuj
wej leS jIjang
pagh vIghajchugh wImev rIntaH
DotlhlIj vIja'

Do'val
[email protected]

English to follow:

I realize that I was very late with the last turn, and many of you all have
lost interest in the game, but are there enough people out there that are
interested to justify even trying it?  I sent things out on Tuesday and as
yet I have not received anything back.  If it's dead, just tell me.  If not
then let's see a submission over the weekend.  I'll process whatever I have
come Monday afternoon.  If that's nothing, then I'll declare the game over,
add up the total points for each person who submitted a turn and report back.

Back to archive top level