tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu May 25 11:27:43 1995

qawHaq / Disk Drive

** IMPORTANT ** potlh **

toH... qawHaq chu' ghajnISlaw' "kli.org".  vaj Hugh nobqang 'Iv?  vInobqang
jIH.  nobqang'a' latlh?  vaghmaH DeQ vInobrup.  loSvatlh DeQ neH poQlaw'
qawHaq, vaj chorgh latlh neH DIpoQ.  potlhqu' De'wI'maj: yIngaq.

** ENGLISH VERSION **

OK, folks.  You heard about the disk drive on KLI.org.  So who's ready to
donate towards a new one?  I'm putting down $50.  Considering a drive only
costs something in the $400 range, we only need seven or eight other people
to do the same.  You saw how much everyone panicked when it was down only a
day; the site deserves your support.

P.S. for the klingon-reading: yes, I know "ngaq" is a military term.  I was
using it metaphorically, NOT implying that its meaning should be extended,
but trying to *compare* this to a military support.

~mark

Back to archive top level