tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed May 24 07:00:53 1995

Re: Coffee

     On Tue, 23 May 1995 Jeremy Cowan wrote:

     >Besides I would hardly call cafe au lait "light".

     Let me clarify this.  I consider these all to be different drinks.

     coffee w/cream - normal coffee with a bit of a milk like product.
        qa'vIn wov - lightened coffee

     cafe au lait - half normal, but STRONG, coffee and half regular milk.
        qa'vIn'a' Hos - big coffee that's strong (I forgot this one, oops.)

     latte - espresso with lots of steamed milk, I think the ratio is 1:3.
        qa'vIn'a' chislaw' - big coffee that's almost white

     cappuccino - espresso with 1/3 steamed milk and 1/3 frothed milk
        qa'vIn'a' Hosbe' - big coffee that is not strong

     I hope this helps.

     To paraphrase "Apocalypse Now"
     poDaq qa'vIn'e' vIlargh lej vItIv!

     r'Hul