tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue May 16 17:21:30 1995

FROM Joel Law c/o <[email protected]

Can you tell me where I might get a list (however complete it might be) of
Klingon-type names?  I've been trying to come up with one by myself, but I
find my compositions somewhat lacking.
                                                                     Thanks

          Joel

Qapla'
     *  Another fine e-mail from:           *
     *     Caryn Swensen                        *
     *     [email protected]        *
     *  "Gene Police --- YOU!!!            *
     *      outta the pool!!!"                   *

Back to archive top level