tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat May 13 06:43:44 1995

Re: Klingon babes(?)

You wrote:
>Not to be traiterous here but can anyone also remember the name of the
>Klingon women who starred in "House of Quark" - she was not too bad
either..
>it was something like Grilqa' (this is my approximation of the name, I
have
>no real idea!)

Well, one of the DS9 magazines printed her name as <Grilka>, which is
what I remember her name sounding like.  <Gril'Qa'> or <GrilQa'> might
better convey the proper tlhingan pronunciation.  BTW, did anybody ever
check the Hol(-qoq?) that was used in the wedding and divorce?  Just
curious.

yIHmey SurghwI'

Back to archive top level