tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri May 12 15:18:59 1995

Re:unsubscribing, or ** DO NOT READ ME **

I may have this wrong but I gather that if you put anything that even
remotely looks like a command in the "SUBJ" line the listserver blows off
you message even if the body so formated correctly.  I had to change from
one machine to another and was able to sign myself off -- it took two
tries.

Rest assured   i t   c a n   b e   d o n e  ! ! ! ! !

Qeygh

Back to archive top level