tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri May 12 14:30:29 1995

Klingon babes(?)

 Hmm, I've sat and read these messages for a bit now and I can't believe
what I'm hearing.. B'Elanna??? Admittadly I've never seen Voyager.. its not
out in the UK yet but I have seen several pictures of this person and she's
nothing special..

. oh how quickly you all forget the delicious B'Etor.. well let me tell you
this, no Klingon or half Klingon or quarter Klingon can ever
match the beauty and personality or B'Etor and never will..

.infact, I'm in the process of aquiring a life size stand up figure of
her.. apparently some company did a whole load from Generations.

Plus, I'm even starting a BBS dedicated to her memory (plus other sci-fi
stuff!) so if anyone has any decent pics of her then they'd be much
appreciated.

Anyway, I think I've made my point clear..

Not to be traiterous here but can anyone also remember the name of the
Klingon women who starred in "House of Quark" - she was not too bad either..
it was something like Grilqa' (this is my approximation of the name, I have
no real idea!)

Back to archive top level