tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri May 12 04:14:26 1995

Re: Suggestions for animation on the trefoil screen saver?

 > Jim Boniface wrote:
 > >
 > > Actually, I found a screen saver called Morphics on WWW that will use FLI's
 > >as the screen saver, which is great, because that's the type of animations I
 > >can make. What I meant as a screen saver suggestions is what animations
 > >would everyone like to see?
 > >

 > Well, you *are* going to use the trifoil, right?
 > I was thinking of having that, flames dancing and all.
 >
 > That is the one *I* want to use.
 >
 > Dave B

My opinion, too. The idea of a slowly turning trefoil, reflections of
light on it, etc., seems very good to me.
However, I think it should still be a *screensaver*, i.e. at some
times the screen should blank out or display something totally
different. Therefore you might add pictures or (small) parts of
Klingon movie scenes (if that is possible).

BTW, what about SOUND ? Wouldn't it be nice when your computer is
telling everyone in Klingon that you are out for coffee or so...

Qapla'

Stephan Bouman

Back to archive top level