tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed May 10 20:11:00 1995

Re: Sword of Honor

According to Jim Boniface:

>   Does anyone know the dimensions of the sword of honor? I know it's in
> "blood oath" (the dimensions) but I can't get a copy of it, if anyone has
> it, and could share it with me I'd appreciate it tremendously, My father
> owns an aerospace machine shop, and I can probably make one fairly easy.
>
> Jim

My personal sense is that it should fit the bearer. It might
roughly match the length of your leg such that if one of its
points were resting on the ground, you could hold the opposite
end of the handle just below your hip and the point would read
roughly hip height.

Scabbords seem to mysteriously strap across the back, though I
am quite unsure how they work on such a shape.

charghwI'
--

 \___
 o_/ \