tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue May 09 14:29:41 1995

Re: What did she say?

>Ok, we all agree it was "petaQ" (backwater accent).

>Now for the REAL question which begs to be asked, which one was
>the REAL BABE??

>a) The full Klingon B'Elanna b) The 1/2 Klingon B'Elanna c) The
>full Human B'Elanna

>Call me "petaQ" but I found the full blooded Klingon B'Elanna
>sexier !!!

My vote is also for the full Klingon B'Elanna, but I like my
women tough.  Kira Nerys is my favorite female ST character,
because she is one of the few strong women on any of the shows.

>I swore I had heard a "toDSaH" (chicken/coward/'fraidy cat)
>uttered??
>Have I come close to the "meaning" of the word? {one who
>concerns himself with rescue}

I didn't hear a <<toDSaH>>  but I wasn't listening that closely.
Your interpretation of the word's etymology is plausible, but I
don't know that we can definitively say that it is correct.

>      vay' yIHub Hoch 'ej Hoch tIHub vay'
>                                          - DumaS
>!!!   tlhIngan ghaH *Bart Simpson*'e'
>Steve Weaver       [email protected]