tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon May 08 03:58:33 1995

Klingon on UK TV

The short video I made for the series "Take Over TV" is due to appear on
Saturday 3 June on Channel 4 in the evening.

I saw the first programme in the series last Saturday, and it's a pretty
strange collection of video clips on every subject, mostly totally
frivolous, one or two more serious ones.  Wrestling a sheep to the
ground to cut its toenails, Surfers Against Sewage, a Wiccan
stripper,...  I've seen it compared with "Manhattan Cable", which may
mean more to some of you than it does to me.

I'll see what I can do about getting a copy of the tape from the producers.

___
\X/ Richard Kennaway, [email protected], http://www.sys.uea.ac.uk/~jrk/
    School of Information Systems, University of East Anglia

Back to archive top level