tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun May 07 10:52:39 1995

Re: Is anyone intrested

>   I spend the last few days drawing the Klingon symbol (what is it called
> anyway?) in 3d, and rendering, I would like some different oppinions on it
> (it works for a windoze background) If anyone is intrested I'll post it on
> the mailing list, but I don't know if that is allowed, so I thought I'd ask
> before I did it.

[Public reply, since this is good information for anyone to have.]

Please -don't- post binaries to the mailing list.

If you have something you want to distribute, FTP it to ftp.kli.org,
into the /incoming directory, and send [email protected] a note about it. We'll
put it somewhere public, and send you back a pointer to it. You can then
post the pointer to the list, and save us all a lot of trouble.

If you are unable to FTP (and please _only_ do this if you can't FTP,
because it's a major hassle), you may email me _privately_ with a uuencoded
copy of the art, and I'll put it online from there.

But please, don't post it directly to the list.

									-WW

Back to archive top level