tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jul 27 13:45:57 1995

Re: }}} Advice

[email protected] writes:
>  "Will all your worries add a single moment to your life?"  Mt.6.27
>        "rejmorgh SoHchugh vaj yInlIj ghur'a'?"

First, {yInlIj ghur'a'} sounds backwards.  I'd say {ghur'a' yInlIj}.
Second, getting bogged down in details, I like {SoHchughtaH} better.
Third, I'd include {poH} to emphasize "lifeSPAN" rather than "life"
and make it {ghur'a' yInlIj poH}.

Alan Anderson              Delco Electronics
{ghunchu'wI'}       Remanufacturing Services
        Test Equipment System Software Group

Back to archive top level