tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jul 25 11:55:44 1995

[none]

~mark writes:
> ... DI- is one of the harder suffixes to get right.

Especially since it's a prefix. :-)  Seriously, the prefixes are an
area of the language I had more trouble with than I thought.  It's
very easy to pay less attention to the "object" aspect of the prefix
when trying hard to get the "subject" aspect correct.

Alan Anderson              Delco Electronics
(ghunchu'wI')       Remanufacturing Services
        Test Equipment System Software Group

Back to archive top level