tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jul 25 10:36:51 1995

}}} Victory Song / battle cry

        Hi everyone, been a while since I posted to the list, and of course,
when I do, I need something (sorry). Does anyone know of a Klingon victory
song? I know there is the one in HolQeD v4n1 but I'd like one that actually
is correct tlhIngan Hol (unless I'm mistaken, the HolQeD one doesn't
translate fully) Also I would like to find some tradition battle cries. (I'd
like to get all this for the Klingon paintball team I'm attempting to put
together, for now we're just attaching Klingon foreheads to the paintball
mask, and where a shirt with a trefoil airbrushed on the back (until
everyone who wants to be in on it can afford the body armor) which reminds
me, if anyone can think of a slogan to put under the trefoil in tlhIngan Hol
I could use some suggestions)

Jim
[email protected]
(getting closer to a name, but not there just yet)

Back to archive top level