tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jan 29 15:02:01 1995

Re: Incompatibilities (was: Re: law'/puS)

charghwI'vo':
> According to KLI Round Table Acct:
> ..
> > The grass, as they say, is always greener in the other's yard (hmm, I
> > wonder how that would look in a law'/puS construction....)
>
> latlh yotlhDaq tI SuDlaw' law' yotlhlIjDaq tI SuDlaw' puS.

I like this better... exacpt that we can't put suffixes on the verbs
being comapred, that we know of, remember?

> > Lawrence
>
> Sorry. I couldn't stop myself.

heh.  jIH je.  raplaw' QubtaHghachmaj, charghwI' jIH je. {{:)

--tQ

--
HaghtaHbogh tlhIngan yIvoqQo'!  toH, qatlh reH HaghtaH HoD Qanqor...?

--HoD trI'Qal		Captain T'rkal		---------------------
  tlhwD lIy So'		IKV Hidden Comet	|   [email protected]

Back to archive top level