tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jan 29 13:41:02 1995

Re: tlhingan bom, 3rd try.

According to David Barron:
> I was thinking of what is the best way to express charghwI's metaphore of
> Living honorably being the building of a brick and dieing honorably being
> the fireing of the rick.  Thanks again for the Inspiration, charghwI'.

[charghwI' gets all misty-eyed...]

> Please wait.
> I am in the proccess of writing an epic poem. Ryme is abab. Here is the
> teaser first staza:
>
> qo' bIrDaq, meQbogh qo'Daq
>    nIteb jach torbogh SuvwI'
> qampu'DajDaq Qot vaj jaq
>   DaH rIn may' Heghlaw' loDnI'
>
> 	Now, when I am finished should I post it here or send it to
> HolQeD? chargwI', ~mark please advise.

Why not publish it in HolQeD first, then wait a month or so and
post it here? If you try to do it the other way around, you may
be screwed by peer review -- since everybody knows you wrote
it, they can't review it as an anonymous piece, so it can't be
published in HolQeD.
> --
> David Barron || [email protected]  ||   lup Hoch yIyInqu'
>    Klingon Language Postal Course       ||   qaStaHvIS wa' lup
>     P.O. Box 37, Eagle ID 83616         || yInpu' wa'netlh yInmey
> IT'S FREE!!! Send S.A.S.E (Not available by e-mail so don't ask!)

charghwI'
--

 \___
 o_/ \