tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jan 27 13:24:21 1995

Re: KLD

I am new to this list and I was wondering where I would go to get the
necessary supplys to learn Klingon. Or If anyone has any preferences to
what would be the best books to buys, tapes to listen to etc....
		Thanks,
			Xanadu

\           /                        [email protected]
  \       /                          [email protected]
    \   /
      X   A N A D U
    /   \                        "We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt
  /       \                       and uncertainty!"
/           \                                     -VROOMFONDEL-

                                 "My universe is my eyes and ears anything
                                  else is heresay."
                                            -THE MAN THE RULES THE GALAXY-

                                    From the 'HITCHHIKERS GUIDE TO THE GALAXY'

                                             "  DON'T PANIC! "