tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jan 26 06:22:09 1995

Re: KLD

>Date: Thu, 26 Jan 1995 06:27:49 -0500
>Originator: [email protected]
>From: "J.W.Hobson" <[email protected]>

>I am a student in Hull, I have been told that the KLD is out of print,
>help please!

It's _The Klingon Dictionary_; I suspect you have the title wrong.  It is
decided not out of print; I see it in bookstores all the time.  You may
have some trouble getting it in the UK (when you said Hull I thought Quebec
at first).  The KLI makes copies of the dictionary available at cost to
interested folk overseas; I'm sure Dr. Schoen will let you know the prices
and such.

~mark

Back to archive top level