tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jan 17 17:55:40 1995

Klingon merchandise

Does anyone have any easily mailable items that would
go over well at a Klingon themed table for a small con?  I
just don't have the mental energy right now to get t-shirts
screened and the like.  (I thought I remembered David
Barron mentioning this once.)  Con is in March.  please
respond off the list at   [email protected]

Thanks.
Ka'lIy

are the odds better than 50/50 that I might be able to get
a couple extra copies of Hamlet by them???  Just a thought.

Back to archive top level