tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jan 16 14:28:02 1995

Re: KLBC How is this?

>Date: Fri, 13 Jan 1995 18:09:15 -0500
>Originator: [email protected]
>From: "William H. Martin" <[email protected]>

>According to achghuQ the Klingon Warrior:
>>

>> 	nuqneH,
>> 	 I was practicing the other day, and came up with this. I would be
>> very thankful if someone could check them for grammar:
>>

>> 		muleSpu' lom.

>"The corpse has relaxed me."?

Just a nitpick on the correction.  "leS" means "to rest, relax" in the
sense of something you do yourself (intransitive).  To say "The corpse has
relaxed me" would probably be "muleSmoHpu' lom": the corpse caused me to
relax.  Whatever.

~mark

Back to archive top level