tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jan 16 11:08:44 1995

Fixes...

Hokay, I found the slight misconfiguration that was making KLI.ORG queue
outgoing mail instead of sending it. What this has resulted in is a
backlog of some 6000 messages on the machine, all waiting to go out to
members of the list.

As I write this, KLI.ORG is beating itself trying to deliver all of them.
I figure it will probably take it about 24 hours to catch up, and then
everything should return to normal.

Sorry for the problems. That's what I get for trying to tune things up.
Go figure.

									-WW

Back to archive top level