tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jan 09 14:18:43 1995

Re: TKD not matching up....

According to [email protected]:

> nuqneH
>
> Something I've just spotted....
> In the Klingon-English section, the word for Denebia is given as
> DenIb, likewise for Denebian (DenIbngan) and Denebian slime devil
> (DenIb Qatlh). However, looking the other way, the word is DenIbya'
> (and DenIbya'ngan, DenIbya' Qatlh). Which one is right?

You have just begun the discovery of over a dozen such
inconsistencies between the two sides of TKD, and I can feel an
old familiar thread starting up again...

Basically, since there are no OTHER meanings for either DenIb
or DenIbya', you can presume that either one is okay. "I say
tomayto and you say tomahto..."

> Qapla'
>
> -- toDbaj

charghwI'