tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jan 07 05:58:41 1995

Re: qechmeywIj on learning a ...

>Subject: qechmeywIj on learning a language
>Date: 95-01-07 06:32:29 EST
>From: [email protected] (Heidi Wessman)

>The tapes use this method of phrasing.  But I was wondering if there was
>more out there.  I seem to do better with ideas, rather than words, and
>it helps ever-so-much with basic grammar, and exceptions to the rule.

Interesting. Could you elaborate? If you mean teaching the grammar by
phrases, then it sounds promising, tho difficult to pull off. Of course, the
whole point of teaching/learning a language is to be able to express your own
thoughts in it, for which one must ultimately understand the grammar.

Guido

Back to archive top level