tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jan 06 00:41:01 1995

RE: EncyclopeZZdia

David Barron <[email protected]> sent this, as 2 extremely long lines
without realizing that his emailer was not splitting the text into
screen-width-fuls in reality as it was on his screen; thus my (and likely
many other) emailers displayed these 2 long lines truncated instead. So here
is his message reformatted with every line <= 78 chars long.

> I have seen a copy and it is pretty low quality production with even poorer
> tlhingan Hol in it. I suspect the guy who did it put a lot of effort into
> learning the language but had no feedback on it at all. It is not a bad
> reference for any Klingon role players. It is pretty low quality production
> with even poorer tlhingan Hol in it. I suspect the The Klingon Micropaedia I
> saw was at a Creation Con in Las Vegas and cost about $8.00. After having a
> look at it I sold it at cost to a friend of mine cause I didn't want it
> polluting my already questionable tlhIngan Hol.

Back to archive top level