tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jan 05 17:23:55 1995

RE: EncyclopeZZdia

On Thu, 5 Jan 1995, Lyle Miller wrote:
> I have many old photos of the battle cruisers as well as models, and was
> trying to cross-reference the three characters on the top *wing* with
> today's Okrand alphabet.

Don't even hope.  Mike Okuda stated, in an interview in HolQeD 1:1, that
there is no pattern to the characters on the show.  They are done for
aesthetics, not meaning.  The KLI has prepared fonts for use on both IBMs
and Macs, but they do not correlate to the use on the show.

janSIy  }}:+D>

Back to archive top level