tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jan 03 10:13:23 1995

KLBC

                       Subject:                               Time:9:49 AM
  OFFICE MEMO          KLBC                                   Date:1/3/95

KLBC from Kay
CharghwI' replied: "nuqjatlh?  wI'lahHomDu  vIyajbe'qu'?
*darn*Kay replies with, picH vIghajbe' just as her computer would. ummmm, I
Meant to say
tlhIngan Hol laHHomwIj  qaDIS
(Kay attempts a replacement proverb) ('oy''a') bortaS bIr jablu'Di'reH QaQqu'
nay'
(my machine only has one recording sound ability at this time.  Instead of the
regular beep when it alerts me, it now says picH vIghajbe') Kay

Back to archive top level