tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Dec 28 15:41:48 1995

re: First Klingon Word

 > From: "d'Armond Speers" <[email protected]>
 > Many of you know that I've been speaking Klingon to my son.  He is now
 > about 18 months, and I *only* speak Klingon to him.  (Some may call me
 > crazy, but...).

 > This past week, he said his first Klingon word.   He  says,

 >    Qo'!

majQa'!!!!!!!

The first native Klingon speaker.
ngonglIj yItaH. chaq qep'a'Daq vIqem 'ej maH nughojmoHlaH ghaH!

It would be interesting, in a year or two when he becomes more fluent, to
see him conversing with the "old men" at a qep'a'.

 > --Holtej

david
---
 David Barron   (aka DaraQ)      ||           lup Hoch yIyInqu'
 Klingon Language Postal Course  ||           qaStaHvIS wa' lup
 P.O. Box 37, Eagle ID 83616     ||        yInpu' wa'netlh yInmey
 It's FREE! Send Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope. Not available by E-mail!
 E-mail   [email protected]            Finger me for more details.

---
 * OFFLINE 1.58 * qaStaHvIS wa' ram loS SaD burghDu' ropmoHlaH vutwI' qab

Back to archive top level